1. I can, in fact, knit a full sized adult garment, even if it doesn’t end up being particularly flattering on me.
2. Raglans are perhaps not the best types of sweaters for those with already rather wide shoulders, e.g. me.
3. It is a good thing that I am a process knitter, otherwise I’d be very upset by the above two points.
4. A full sized cardigan made out of alpaca is delightfully warm (especially since my heat only works on days not ending in ‘y’.)
5. February is not a good month to try and be productive in. February is an excellent month for slacking off and whining a lot.
6. Attention to tiny details (like picking up underarm stitches and lining up faux purl seams) makes me very happy.
7. Sweaters are not difficult; they are tedious and long (says the girl who once spent four months knitting a lace monstrosity) but not difficult.
8. I had a point to go here, but now I don’t remember what it was.
9. I like knitting sweaters. I want to knit more, better fitting sweaters.
10. There is no way I can afford that kind of yarn. Unless I sell my soul…
10a. Kittens are cute. (Cosmo’s with his new parents, and now we’re fostering his sister–she’s too shy to come pose for the camera though, so these are the last pictures I took of Cosmo before he left.)
*edits* be nice of me to include project specs, wouldn’t it?
Pattern: this one, heavily modified to accommodate my much smaller gauge
Yarn: Grignasco Top Print, 9.5 balls
Needles: US6/4mm KP Options circs
Duration: about two weeks
here on Ravelry. 🙂