I finished the body on the still unnamed sweater jacket and then realized that I messed up a part of the increases, namely, I increased a bit too much for the bust section. It’s not a big deal, since it still fits me correctly, and I’ve fixed the error in the pattern, but it’s annoying to discover that my whole thought process about something was flawed.
which are kind of necessary because the pattern, when knitted in the round, creates a kind of weird looking seam that I’d rather not have on this particular garment. I’m not sure yet how to fix that and have it still look nice and neat. I have an idea or two but I think I might have to swatch to get it all sorted.
This pattern is so addicting. I’m getting a bit bored with the garter stitch at this point but I can’t put it down because I want to see which direction it goes in next. And I’m using some LL shepherd worsted and it is like butter. So deliciously soft. I think I should have this finished by tomorrow, considering how much I’m working on it.
Here’s some late Caturday for you.