1. Finish making spindles (four more to make, three with whorls that are still not here yet, dammit.)
2. Print business cards, turn some of them into tags for spindles.
3. Pack up all of the spindles.
4. Make peanut butter cookies. (I will do this even if I have to sacrifice nearly everything else on this list.)
5. Wash and block various knitted items.
6. Charge various electronic items.
7. Pack up all the other stuff that might come in handy, like say, clothes for the weekend.
8. Figure out how to haul all of my stuff onto one NJT train, two PATH trains, and one subway train.
(I have how many days left?)